Sunday, June 22, 2008

Afternoon at Dog Beach




We decided to take a last minute trip to Coronado's Dog Beach yesterday. Our Lab, Max, loves to swim in the ocean and play with other dogs. Coronado is rated one of the best beaches in California. It is clean and family friendly. Taylor doesn't seem to like the beach..she refuses to go towards the water. Morgan on the other hand LOVES the water and sand. We didn't stay long..maybe 2 hrs. I am starting to notice how similar Jeff and Taylor are and how similar Morgan and I are. Jeff says he likes the beach but complains about the sand making a mess...go figure...sand makes a mess? Taylor doesn't like to get sandy and "messy". Hummm...sounds just like her dad. Morgan loves to get sandy. She loves it so much she layed down and rolled all the way from our blanket to the water. Someone watching her made a comment that maybe she will be a Marine. I enjoy being at the beach too...however you won't catch me rolling in the sand. I'll sit in the sand and build castles and dig holes. We left the beach with everyone being tired. Max swallowed so much sea water that he threw up in the truck in the way home. Gross!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome shot of Morgan!! I hate sand. We spent a week at the beach and I couldn't wait for the cue to head to the pool. I hate it!! How funny we all are.