Sunday, August 31, 2008

Its Been a While

I can't believe it has been over 2 months since the last time I posted! So let me get ya'll updated on what has been going on here in Cali. Pearce left in the middle of June to go spend the summer with his dad but came back in early August. We have been doing the same old same old. Spending our weekends at the beach, Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World and hanging with friends. My favorite place is the beach of course. A good friend of ours told us about this little spot at Coronado Beach that has front row parking right next to the beach. I don't think many San Diegans know about this side street and I would like to keep it that way. The only down side is there are no bathrooms or showers so we just have to make do.
On our way to the beach Ahh!! Sisterly love! Welcome Home!
Wild Animal Park! Me and my little Man!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww I love the shot of the girls! And look how much Taylor has grown!! I am so jealous of you and dawn being so close to beaches.Pooh on you!

Paige said...

Beth, it's been another 2 months since you posted! time for another one!
Hey! We're coming out to Sandiego/ San Jacinto for Christmas! can we see you again?!
Keep in touch,
Paige

Unknown said...

how about an update!

Unknown said...

UPDATE ALREADY!!!!!!